Veeam Cloud Connect Backup
With LimonHost's Veeam Cloud Backup solution, we keep your Physical or Virtual machines safe against extraordinary situations. Protect your data backups from adverse situations that may occur within the company with the cloud backup solution. Veeam's Cloud Connect feature allows you to easily store your backups in the cloud without the need for any additional hardware and software. With cloud backup, your data is stored in LimonHost's world-class data center.
Start the backup service in a few easy steps.
- Store Your Backups Offsite: Store your physical or virtual server backups outside your organization in a World Class data center with SSL connection without the need for additional Veeam licenses.
- Management from Veeam Console: Create, monitor and manage backups from your own Veeam Console Manager. Provide management through the familiar Veeam Backup console without the need for any additional software for management. Customize notifications your way.
- Modern Backup Architecture: Speeds up backup copying with built-in WAN Acceleration. It runs smoothly even at low connection speeds by making continuously variable backups.
- Secure with end-to-end encryption: Speeds up backup copying with built-in WAN Acceleration. It runs smoothly even at low connection speeds by making continuously variable backups.
- Tier3 Data Center: All your backups are stored in LimonHost's World Class Tier3 data center in special data storage systems in accordance with ISO27001 Information Security standards.
Cloud Backup 3-2-1 Rule
According to recommended accessibility rules, there must be at least 3 copies of your data, these copies 2 must be stored in different media and at least 1 must be outside your institution. With Veeam Cloud Connect, you can conveniently store a copy of your data outside of your organization.